We can now download GBWhatsApp Plus, the most popular WhatsApp MODs, in its new version 6.40. This is a great update that includes a lot of interesting new features, including some that are ahead of WhatsApp itself, and with many improvements and bug fixes added.
To begin with, we must say that this new version of GBWhatsApp updates its base to version 2.18.122 of WhatsApp for Android, so we will find all the features already included in this version, in addition to incorporating many more extra features.
What’s new in GBWhatsApp version 6.40
The main novelty we will find when upgrading GBWhatsApp to its latest version is the possibility that only the administrator of a group can send messages, a novelty that will soon also be implemented by WhatsApp. To do this, go to the group info and click on the “Group settings” option which will take you to the “Send messages” option.
By pressing it we will be able to select if only the administrators send messages or if all the group members can send them. The option can be undone, i.e. at any time we can make it possible for all members to send messages again or vice versa. The other novelties we will find are:
- [ New ] Base Updated to 2.18.122
- [ Exclusively Improved ] Option for Specific/Except Contacts/Groups in Auto-Reply
- [ Improved ] No Need to Restart When use Privacy except for Hide Last Seen
- [ Enabled ] Locked Voice Recordings (Press and Swipe up/No need to hold for Recording)
- [ Enabled ] Group Settings – Send Messages (Once Enabled only Admin can Send Messages in Group)
- [ Added ] Stock Fab (Mod 2.7.9)
- [ Added ] Added Option to Hide New Chat Icon from Header (Mod 2.1.11)
- [ Added ] Option for Disable Revoked Message Notification
- [ Added ] Option to Disable Auto-Reply when Hide Read
- [ Added ] Option to Enable Video Icon in Conversation Header (Mod 1.2.16)
- [ Added ] Custom Media Auto-Download in Custom Chats
- [ Added ] Now You can Search by Name in Theme Server
- [ Updated ] Italian & Brazilian language
- [ Fixed ] Contacts Name Color when Add Participants
- [ Fixed ] Bubble Color
- [ Fixed ] Privacy for Blue Microphone
- [ Fixed ] GIF Background Color
- [ Fixed ] Attach Icon not Showing in Broadcast chat
- [ Fixed ] Action Bar Color, Icon Background color, Count color in Hidden Chats & Archived Chats
- Many Other Fixes
How to Download GBWhatsApp Plus
- Back up WhatsApp. Go to “Settings > Chats” and click on “Save Chats”.
- Uninstall WhatsApp or any other MOD you have from the application.
- Enable the option “Install from unknown sources” or “Unknown sources”. Go to Phone Settings > Security.
- Install the APK downloaded from the GBWhatsApp PLUS application. You will find the latest version at the end of this article.
- Now you must follow all the steps that indicate you from the same application. Restore the conversations at the end, not at the beginning.
- Click Restore Conversations. If you hang around looking for the copy, exit the application and enter again.
- You already have GBWhatsApp PLUS installed!!.
How to Update GBWhatsApp Plus
If you want to upgrade GBWhatsApp Plus, that means you already have it installed, simply download the latest version and install the APK as normal, without having to remove or delete your current GBWhatsApp.
You should also know that all GBWhatsApp themes submitted from the application itself will load into the OSMThemes application. You can download OSMThemes from here.
There are 3 versions of GBWhatsApp Plus. The first will replace your current version of WhatsApp, the second will give you a second issue of WhatsApp, and the third will give you a third issue of WhatsApp. To install the second or third one you do not need to uninstall anything.
Via | DownloadAppsMobile