Facebook officially announced the launch of the new desktop user interface, with dark theme support: we had already talked about it at the beginning of February, when the company had started to distribute it to selected users in Italy too.
The renewed design will be visible starting from today, even if the roll out will only end “in the next months”, as the social network has announced. It will be necessary to be patient a little longer so that we can all access the new interface.
How to activate the new Facebook interface
To activate it, just go to Settings (the arrow at the bottom right top) and click on the “View the new Facebook” button. Let us briefly recall the new features introduced in this version:
- completely revised user interface
- new design now more similar to mobile versions of Android and iOS apps
- dark theme support which can be activated by means of a special switch in the Settings menu
- greater general responsiveness
- creation of events, pages, groups and simplified announcements