We can now download FMWhatsApp 8.31, the latest version of what is considered to be the best WhatsApp Mods at the moment. This is an update with a lot of new features, a change of base, performance improvements and bug fixes, a great update.
FMWhatsApp is not that it is a different modification of Fouad WhatsApp, but it is really the second package (com.fmwhatsapp) to install this modification, so we will not find any difference, except the possibility to install it as a secondary number.
FMWhatsApp 8.31: What’s New
The differences with the previous version of the application, version 8.30, are important bug fixes, since this version was released as a patch of the previous version, so we won’t find any difference, but there are many differences with respect to version 8.26.
Here is the official list of new features of FMWhatsApp 8.31 with all its new features:
- [Updated] Base: 2.20.123
- [Exclusive] Option to Separate Chats / Groups conversations into two screens!
- [Added] Swipe chat row in home screen to see quick actions
- [Added] Use new WhatsApp Fingerprint UI
- [Added] Bottom bar style option to Home UI
- [Added] Dark Mode for WhatsApp and YoSettings
- [Added] Download Emoji variants from YoSettings
- [Added] Option to use Phone system emoji variant for WhatsApp
- [Improvement] Reduce APK size to 33mb!
- [Improvement] Performance and speed
- [Fixed] People pictures shows incorrectly in Instagram status style
- [Fixed] Status text not appearing sometimes when replying to status
- [Fixed] Toolbar icons changing to white randomly
- [Fixed] YoThemes Server not loading
- [Fixed] Black line when scrolling when Instagram status style is enabled
-  Other improvements and fixes
Download FMWhatsApp 8.31
There are 4 packages or APK to download FMWhatsApp 8.31; com.whatsapp we will use it to install as main number, and the package com.fmwhatsapp (that gives name to the application) and the other two, to install as extra number. To upgrade you must know the name of the package you have installed: “Menu (3 points) > Settings > Help > App info”.
If you are installing FMWhatsApp for the first time, then first make a backup of your conversations and uninstall the WhatsApp or modification you have installed on the number where you want to install it. If you are upgrading, you do not have to uninstall anything.
More info > FMWhatsApp 8.31