We have a new update of Fouad WhatsApp, the most popular modification of the moment, and surely the best. Specifically, it is the new version 8.26, an update with many new features, bug fixes and performance improvements, making it even better.
We have to emphasize that this new version of the modification has returned to the old base 2.19.191 of WhatsApp for Android, because in the previous version the base that was added produced many errors and inconsistencies, making the application did not work properly.
What’s New on Fouad WhatsApp 8.26
In the list of new features in this new version 8.26 we can see that 5 new functions have been added, some of which we could consider “dangerous”, they could ban us, like the possibility to share a message with 250 contacts or increase the status time to 5 minutes.
Others are less dangerous, like being able to see the first message in a chat or marking a status as seen. Here’s a complete list of what’s new in Fouad WhatsApp 8.26:
- [Exclusive] Click to Mark Status/Story as Viewed!
- [Added] Go To First Message in Chats
- [Added] Option to Enable 5-min status/story
- [Added] Option to Increase forward limit to 250! (instead of 5)
- [Added] Increased Delete message time (delete for everyone) to 100 days!
- [Fixed] Hidden chats calls visible in Calls tab
- [Fixed] Live Location
- [Fixed] Restore messages
- [Fixed] “Mark as Seen” and saving incorrect status/story
- [Fixed] Black ticks instead of blue on some phones
- [Fixed] Bouncing/flicker text in home screen
- [Fixed] Old emojis has missing emojis
- [Fixed] Text Status not showing font style
- [Fixed] IG Statuses style crash
- [Fixed] IG Statuses style image background issue
-  Back To Old Base 2.19.291
- [Misc] More bug fixes and improvements!
Download latest version 8.26
To download the latest version of Fouad WhatsApp 8.26 we have 4 different packages, the com.whatsapp package to install this modification as a primary number, the most recommended, and another 3 to install the application as a secondary number.
Remember to back up your chats before installing or upgrading, and if you are installing for the first time you must delete any WhatsApp or modification you have installed on the number you want to install.