Fouad WhatsApp is without a doubt the best WhatsApp MOD at the moment, as of today 99% of MODs are based on it, so if we have to think about the real successor to WA PLUS, it is undoubtedly this modification, which update after update proves to be the best of all.
It owes its peculiar name to its developer, Fouad Mokdad, that’s why this modification of WhatsApp is also known as FMWhatsApp, name that inherits one of its installation packages. An application that was born from YoWhatsApp, and today has been able to surpass it.
This is a modification of WhatsApp that provides us with hundreds of extra features over the original application, such as customization, themes, style changes, application locking, conversation locking, PRIVACY modifications and much more.
We can customize Fouad WhatsApp with hundreds of themes available for download from the application itself. We can completely customize the look and feel of the themes, hundreds of options for doing so, including the ability to edit font size, color, and type, among many other options.
In terms of privacy we can configure it as we want, such as becoming completely invisible to our contacts, seeing messages or states without being detected, blue ticks only appear if we answer a message and many more privacy options in contacts, groups and broadcast messages.
And as for extra features, you’ll find plenty of them, like states up to 250 characters, using up to 3 WhatsApp accounts on the same device, hiding notifications, not compressing sent photos so they don’t lose quality, sending media files up to 90 MB, and so on.
What’s New in Fouad WhatsApp 8.51
With the latest version 8.51 of the application a lot of new features have arrived, such as the new base on which the application is based, version 184.108.40.206 of WhatsApp for Android, a new user interface with many new features and the typical bug fixes and performance improvements.
To avoid leaving us any news about Fouad WhatsApp 8.51, here is the complete list:
- Version 8.51:
- [Fixed] Random Crash when using bottom bar styles
- [Fixed] Crash when opening conversation
- [Fixed] Scissors ✂️ FAB showing in Calls tab
- [Fixed] Stock UI tabs change color after long-press any row
- [Fixed] crash when forwarding?
- [Fixed] other minor crashes
- [Fixed] Made status unread indicator smaller
- Version 8.50:
- [Base] 220.127.116.11
- [Added] New attachment picker
- [Added] Option to enable/disable new attachment UI (FMMods > Conversation)
- [Added] Animation to new attachment
- [Added] 5 Entries Style
- [Added] 16 Bubble Style
- [Added] 14 Ticks Style
- [Added] “NEW” word next to new entries/ticks/bubbles
- [Added] Option to Remove “Read More…” and show long messages completely
- [Added] Option to change Online Toast Location (FMMods > Home)
- [Fixed] One UI rotate issue
- [Fixed] “Room” option in new attachment UI. If FB Messenger is not installed, the icon will switch to Camera.
- [Fixed] Status tab has number. Changed to dot only
- [Fixed] Unread counter issue (ex. calls)
- [Fixed] Custom Wallpaper
- [Fixed] Location attachment crash
- [Fixed] Some crashes
- [Fixed] Other minor things
- [Removed] “increase forward limit to 250” option
- [Improved] Added note when downloading themes to check dark/light mode
- [Misc] Many other fixes and improvements that we forgot :p
- [Misc] Enjoy and discover by yourself!
- Version 8.45:
- [Added] Enable Chats/Groups separate without IG Stories
- [Fixed] Messages Delay
- [Fixed] Group tab unread counter flickering
- [Fixed] Broadcast icon not showing on broadcast messages
- [Fixed] Hide Blue Microphone not working
- [Fixed] Status Seen/Unseen color not working in Status page
- [Fixed] Hide View Status in Custom Privacy
- [Fixed] Crash when setting Wallpaper in Chat/Group
- [Fixed] One UI tab title shows when switching pages
- [Fixed] One UI Title showing twice sometimes
- [Disabled] Swipe Row by default
How to Install or Upgrade
If this is the first time you are going to install Fouad WhatsApp then you should follow a few simple steps to make the installation go smoothly:
- Before you start, you should backup your conversations by going to Settings > Chats > Backup” and clicking on “Save” (Google Drive backups are not valid for modifications).
- Uninstall the WhatsApp or modification you have installed on the number where you want to install Fouad WhatsApp.
- Activate the option from your device to install from unknown sources, go to Phone Settings > Security.
- Download the package or APK you want to install from the modification
- Click on the downloaded APK, and on the first screen do not click on Restore.
- After verifying your number, you can restore your backup
- Finish the last steps and that’s it.
If you already have the modification installed and want to update Fouad WhatsApp to the latest version available, then download the same package you have installed and click on it. There is no need to uninstall anything, but it is recommended to make a backup first.
Download Fouad WhatsApp
As you can see below, there are 4 different packages or APK to download Fouad WhatsApp, depending on where you want to install it. If you want to install it as a main number, then download the package at com.whatsapp, but if you want to install it as an extra number, then download any of the other three packages.
Here are the 4 direct download links: