GBWhatsApp, perhaps the best WhatsApp Mods there is today, has just received a new update. This is the new version 6.70, an update with many interesting new features, as discussed below, plus many bug fixes.
This time its developer has decided not to update the base of the application, which remains the same as in the previous version, WhatsApp for Android 2.18.327, so we will not find new features of the official application.
What’s new in GBWhatsApp 6.70
Among the new features of this latest version of GBWhatsApp include the ability to see the order of the messages sent, either by the most recent or by the oldest, in addition to being able to install stickers from Google Play in any installation package.
All the novelties of GBWhatsApp 6.70 are:
- [ Added ] Now You can Add Stickers From PlayStore to any Package
- [ Added ] New Fonts
- [ Added ] New Launcher Icons
- [ Added ] Option to Disable click on Header for Hidden Chats (Mod 6.21)
- [ Added ] Now You can Sort Messages Sent By (Newest/Oldest)
- [ Added ] Confirmation Dialog when Call in Group Chat
- [ Increased ] Pin Chats from 25 to 30
- [ Fixed ] Force Close when Select more than 2 contacts in Auto Reply/Message Scheduler
- [ Fixed ] Change App Language in Android Oreo and Pie
- [ Fixed ] Showing View Messages sent By when Click on More Contacts in Group Profile
- Many More Fixes
Download GBWhatsApp 6.70
Before downloading GBWhatsApp you must know the set of instructions for your Android device, so you must download the Droid Hardware Info application. From the SYSTEM tab look at the “Instruction Set”.
Once you know your instruction set, remember to back up your conversations before installing, and if you are installing GBWhatsApp for the first time, you must first uninstall the WhatsApp or modification you are using in that number.
- GBWhatsApp (Main Number): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86_
- GBWhatsApp (Second Number): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86_
- GBWhatsApp (Third Number): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86_
Via > WhatsAndMods