Just a few days after its last update, GBWhatsApp Plus is upgraded again, this time to the new version 6.65. This is a minor update, without adding anything new, but correcting some bugs that were found in the previous version 6.60, which was loaded with new features.
If you already had version 6.60 installed, you will see a sign warning that there is a new update of the application. As we have already commented, small errors are corrected that prevented a correct operation of GBWhatsApp. At the end of the article we leave you the new download links.
How to download GBWhatsApp Plus 6.65
To install GBWhatsApp Plus 6.65 follow these steps:
- Back up WhatsApp. Go to “Settings > Chats” and click on “Save Chats”.
- Uninstall WhatsApp or any other MOD you have from the application.
- Activate the “Install from Unknown Sources” or “Unknown Sources” option. Go to Phone Settings > Security.
- Install the APK downloaded from the GBWhatsApp PLUS application. You will find the latest version at the end of this article.
- Now you must follow all the steps that indicate you from the same application. Restore conversations at the end, not the beginning.
- Click Restore Conversations. If it hangs looking for the copy, exit the application and come back in.
- You already have GBWhatsApp PLUS installed!
Before downloading the version you want to install of GBWhatsApp, you must use the application Droid Hardware Info, . From the SYSTEM tab look for the Instruction Sets for your device, and that will be the version to download.
To download GBWhatsApp Plus 6.65 you can use any of the following links, depending if you want to install it as a main number or as an extra number: