UPDATE: The new version 6.55 of GBWhatsApp Plus has just been released, a minor update with bug fixes, without adding anything else. At the end we leave you the new download links of this new version.
Now we can download the latest version of GBWhatsApp Plus, the new version 6.50. This is an update where its developers have wanted to end the lag that some users suffered, and so now we can choose the exact version according to the processor of our Android device.
This latest version of GBWhatsApp Plus is based on WhatsApp for Android -version 2.10.203-, so we’ll get all the features it includes, but forget about stickers and group calls and video calls.
What’s New in GBWhatsApp Plus 6.50
The most important novelty, apart from the deletion of the lag, is the possibility of being able to see all the messages that our contacts or groups have deleted, to do this go to the contact or group info and click on Revoked Messages, before you must activate the Anti-Revoke function in Privacy.
Other new features in GBWhatsApp Plus 6.50 are as follows:
- [ New ] Base Updated to 2.18.203
- [ Exclusive ] Know Which Messages are Deleted Anytime you want (Go to Contact/Group Profile and Click on Revoked Messages)
- [ Enabled ] Media Visibility (Go to Profile – Media Visibility)
- [ Enabled ] Mark as Read in Notification.
- [ Enabled ] Select All Chats on Main Screen
- [ Removed ] Seperate App for Themes
- [ Removed ] Mod 6.8 as Old codes removed by WhatsApp Inc.
- [ Fixed ] Header Vibration for Hide Chats
- [ Fixed ] Revoke Notification not showing in Few Devices
- [ Fixed ] Apply Themes in Some Devices
- [ Fixed ] Web Search
- [ Fixed ] Backup & Restore (Mod 6.7)
- [ Fixed ] Share and Send Theme
- [ Updated ] Italian and Portuguese Language
- Many Other Fixes
How to download GBWhatsApp Plus 6.55
To download and install GBWhatsApp 6.55 follow these steps:
- Back up WhatsApp. Go to “Settings > Chats” and click on “Save Chats”.
- Uninstall WhatsApp or any other MOD you have from the application.
- Enable the option “Install from unknown sources” or “Unknown sources”. Go to Phone Settings > Security.
- Install the APK downloaded from the GBWhatsApp PLUS application. You will find the latest version at the end of this article.
- Now you must follow all the steps that indicate you from the same application. Restore the conversations at the end, not at the beginning.
- Click Restore Conversations. If you hang around looking for the copy, exit the application and enter again.
- You already have GBWhatsApp PLUS!
Now before downloading the versions we want to install from GBWhatsApp, we must use the Droid Hardware Info application, with which we get the instruction set of the processor of our device from the SYSTEM tab, so the lag will be removed.
The versions now available are:
- GBWhatsApp (Número Principal): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86-64_ | _x86_
- GBWhatsApp (Segundo Número): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86-64_ | _x86_
- GBWhatsApp (Tercer Número): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86-64_ | _x86_
Via > DownloadAppsMobile