The most popular WhatsApp Mods out there, GBWhatsApp Plus, has just been upgraded to the new version 6.60, and as always it is full of new features. Its new base, WhatsApp for Android version 2.18.327, also helps you to introduce some new features much awaited by all fans.
Thanks to the new base we will finally be able to make group video calls and video calls from GBWhatsApp Plus, as well as allowing us to swype to reply and watch videos in PiP mode, that is, without having to leave the application from a floating screen.
What’s new in GBWhatsApp Plus 6.60
In addition to the new features brought by the base, GBWhatsApp Plus 6.60 brings some exclusive, such as removing the label of forwarded messages, know if we have been mentioned in any group from the main screen, appear the @ symbol in that group or the famous stickers WhatsApp, although the base does not yet carry its developer has included them, or block calls and that our contact believes that calls us listening to the ringtone.
The complete list of new features is as follows:
- [ New ] Base Updated to 2.18.327
- [ Enabled ] Stickers
- [ Super – Exclusive ] No More Forward Tag to Opposite Person even if you forward
- [ Exclusive ] @mention Icon on Main Screen to easily Know where you are tagged
- [ Exclusively Improved ] Option to Block Calls with/without Showing Ringing to Opp Person.
- [ Exclusively Added ] New Option to Select Part Message (Mod 1.2.2)
- [ Enabled ] Swipe To Reply
- [ Enabled ] Group Calls
- [ Increased ] Forward Limit for Indian Users
- [ Added ] Option to Set Duration for Revoked Message Notification (Mod 6.8)
- [ Added ] Themed Stickers Tab
- [ Updated ] Indonesian Language
- [ Fixed ] Hidden Chats Showing in Calls Tab
- [ Fixed ] Square Pics
- [ Fixed ] Search in Themes
- Many Other Fixes
How to download GBWhatsApp Plus 6.60
To install GBWhatsApp 6.60 follow these steps:
- Make a backup copy of WhatsApp. Go to “Settings > Chats” and click on “Save Chats”.
- Uninstall WhatsApp or any other MOD you have from the application.
- Activate the “Install from Unknown Sources” or “Unknown Sources” option. Go to Phone Settings > Security.
- Install the APK downloaded from the GBWhatsApp PLUS application. You will find the latest version at the end of this article.
- Now you must follow all the steps that tell you from the same application. Restore the conversations at the end, not at the beginning.
- Click Restore Conversations. If it hangs looking for the copy, exit the application and come back in.
- You already have GBWhatsApp PLUS! installed!
Before downloading the version you want to install of GBWhatsApp, you must use the application Droid Hardware Info. From the SYSTEM tab look for the Instruction Sets for your device, and that will be the version to download.
The download links are as follows:
- GBWhatsApp (Main Number): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86_
- GBWhatsApp (Second Number): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86_
- GBWhatsApp (Third Number): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86_
Via > DownloadAppsMobile