We already have a new update of GBWhatsApp Transparent, one of the WhatsApp Mods that arouses more curiosity among regular users to the modifications. This is the new version 6.60, an update where we will find many new features, improvements and bug fixes over previous versions.
The stable version of WhatsApp for Android number 2.18.327 is its base, so apart from the new features added by its developer, have also been added group calls, PiP mode (Android Oreo or higher), the sliding function to answer quoting and, of course, have also added the expected Stickers.
What’s new in GBWhatsApp Transparent 6.60
Among the exclusive new features of this application, remember that it is a remod of GBWhatsApp, we can find the possibility of deactivating calls but making our contact believe he can call us, know from the main screen if we have been quoted in a group or the removal of the tag forwarded in forwarded messages.
The official changelog of GBWhatsApp Transparent 6.60 is as follows:
- [ New ] Base Updated to 2.18.327
- [ Enabled ] Stickers
- [ Super – Exclusive ] No More Forward Tag to Opposite Person even if you forward
- [ Exclusive ] @mention Icon on Main Screen to easily Know where you are tagged
- [ Exclusively Improved ] Option to Block Calls with/without Showing Ringing to Opp Person.
- [ Exclusively Added ] New Option to Select Part Message (Mod 1.2.2)
- [ Enabled ] Swipe To Reply
- [ Enabled ] Group Calls
- [ Increased ] Forward Limit for Indian Users
- [ Added ] Option to Set Duration for Revoked Message Notification (Mod 6.8)
- [ Added ] Themed Stickers Tab
- [ Updated ] Indonesian Language
- [ Fixed ] Hidden Chats Showing in Calls Tab
- [ Fixed ] Square Pics
- [ Fixed ] Search in Themes
- Many Other Fixes
Download GBWhatsApp Transparent 6.60
We can install GBWhatsApp Transparent as a primary WhatsApp number (com.whatsapp package) or as a secondary number (com.gbwhatsapp package). At the end of the article are the two links to download the APK.
Remember before installing the application to make a backup of your conversations. Also, if you install it as a main number for the first time you must uninstall the WhatsApp or WhatsApp Mods you have installed. As a secondary number or if you are going to update it, simply download and install.
Via > DownloadAppsMobile