The most popular WhatsApp Transparent that exists, formally known as GBWhatsApp Transparent Prime, has been updated to the new version 6.68, and comes with many new features, but this time none exclusively, as we are used to the developer of this WhatsApp Mod.
With the new base on which it is based, version 2.18.327 of WhatsApp for Android, very important features have been added to GBWhatsApp Transparent Prime, such as the famous Stickers, the desired group calls, PiP mode, only in Android 8.0 or higher, or the swype to reply function.
What’s New in GBWhatsApp Transparent Prime Version 6.68
In addition to everything the base already has, GBWhatsApp Transparent Prime also adds all the new features of the latest version of GBWhatsApp Plus, such as removing the “forwarded” tag, knowing who mentions us from the home screen or the ability to deactivate calls and our contacts still hear the ring tone when they call us.
The complete list of GBWhatsApp Transparent Prime 6.68 news is as follows:
- [ New ] Base Updated to 2.18.327
- [ Enabled ] Stickers
- [ Super – Exclusive ] No More Forward Tag to Opposite Person even if you forward
- [ Exclusive ] @mention Icon on Main Screen to easily Know where you are tagged
- [ Exclusively Improved ] Option to Block Calls with/without Showing Ringing to Opp Person.
- [ Exclusively Added ] New Option to Select Part Message (Mod 1.2.2)
- [ Enabled ] Swipe To Reply
- [ Enabled ] Group Calls
- [ Increased ] Forward Limit for Indian Users
- [ Added ] Option to Set Duration for Revoked Message Notification (Mod 6.8)
- [ Added ] Themed Stickers Tab
- [ Updated ] Indonesian Language
- [ Fixed ] Hidden Chats Showing in Calls Tab
- [ Fixed ] Square Pics
- [ Fixed ] Search in Themes
- Many Other Fixes
Download GBWhatsApp Transparent Prime Version 6.68
Before downloading GBWhatsApp Transparent Prime we must decide if we want to install it as the main number of our WhatsApp account, in which case we must download the package com.whatsapp, or as a secondary number, for which we must download the package com.gbwhatsapp.
And remember, before installing do a backup of your conversations (menu > settings > chats > backup > SAVE). And if you install it for the first time as your main number, you will have to uninstall the WhatsApp or WhatsApp Mod you have installed.
Via > WhatsAndMods