GBWhatsApp Transparent Prime is a modification of WhatsApp almost the same as GBWhatsApp Transparent, where a priori everything is exactly identical, except that in this modification we can find some extra functions that are not in the other.
With the last update, version 6.86, the problems of application expiration are solved, at least for some time, besides adding new functions thanks to the new base. On the other hand, the developer has not included any exclusive novelties on this occasion.
What’s New in GBWhatsApp Transparent Prime 6.86
The novelties we can find are the same that we could already see in the application in which it is based, GBWhatsApp 6.85, which highlights its new base, WhatsApp for Android version 2.19.17, which comes with the following new features over the previous base, version 2.18.327:
- Make a group call from the Calls screen
- Improved design of some emoticons
- Unicode 11.0 Emoticons.
- New function to reply privately to group messages
- Group button for making group calls and video calls
- Preview links and text when sharing to multiple chats at once
- Add stickers to favorites from the list of recent items
- Picture in Picture mode for YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and Streamable videos.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes
The official list of news from GBWhatsApp Transparent Prime 6.86 is:
- New Base Updated to 2.19.17
- Added New Emojis
- Added You can call Participants in groups
- Added Reply Privately when select message in groups
- Fixed Added Stickers From Google Play Apps
- Fixed Crash when search in themes
- Fix does not open a new conversation
- Many More Fixes
Download GBWhatsApp Transparent Prime 6.86
As you can see below, there are 2 versions to download GBWhatsApp Transparent Prime: the com.whatsapp package if you want to install it as the main number of your WhatsApp account, or the com.gbwhatsapp package if you want to install it as an extra number, for which you will need an extra SIM or virtual number.
Remember to make a backup of your conversations before installing or updating, and if you are going to install it for the first time, first you must uninstall the WhatsApp or WhatsApp Mod that you have installed in the number where you want to install it.