GBWhatsApp Transparent, also known as WhatsApp Transparent, has been updated to the latest version 6.70. It is a “small” update, as defined by its developer, but where we will find very interesting news, as well as bug fixes.
The base of the application remains the same as in the previous version, ie WhatsApp version 3.18.327 for Android, so no new functionality is added to its base, as with the latest version of GBWhatsApp, the WhatsApp Mod on which it is based.
What’s New in GBWhatsApp Transparent 6.70
The new features that have been added exclusively are quite interesting, such as the increase in the number of chats that we can set, which goes from 25 to 30, or the possibility of viewing in an orderly way the messages that a user has sent in a group (Info Group > Number of user messages > View Messages sent by).
The complete list of news and corrections of GBWhatsApp Transparent 6.70 is as follows:
- [ Added ] Now You can Add Stickers From PlayStore to any Package
- [ Added ] New Fonts
- [ Added ] New Launcher Icons
- [ Added ] Option to Disable click on Header for Hidden Chats (Mod 6.21)
- [ Added ] Now You can Sort Messages Sent By (Newest/Oldest)
- [ Added ] Confirmation Dialog when Call in Group Chat
- [ Increased ] Pin Chats from 25 to 30
- [ Fixed ] Force Close when Select more than 2 contacts in Auto Reply/Message Scheduler
- [ Fixed ] Change App Language in Android Oreo and Pie
- [ Fixed ] Showing View Messages sent By when Click on More Contacts in Group Profile
- Many More Fixes
Download GBWhatsApp Transparent 6.70
There are 2 versions or packages to download GBWhatsApp Transparent; the com.whatsapp package to install it as the main number, and the com.gbwhatsapp package to install it as the secondary number.
If you install it for the first time, you must first remove the version of WhatsApp or WhatsApp Mod that you have in the number where you want to install it. In addition, it is recommended that you always back up your conversations first.
Via > DownloadAppsMobile
[sc name=”GBWhatsApp Transparent 670″]