The new version 6.85 of GBWhatsApp Transparent, also known as WhatsApp Transparente, is now available for download. This is an update that we could almost consider minor, but thanks to its new base new features are added.
And is that this new update of the application arrives just in time to save the expiration problems it had, just a few days after updating the modification on which it is based, GBWhatsApp, so we will find exactly the same news as this one.
What’s New in GBWhatsApp Transparent 6.85
As we have commented, the new features we can find in this new update focus on its base, which is now WhatsApp for Android 2.19.17, which is a big leap from its previous base, version 2.18.327, with new features added as:
- Make a group call from the Calls screen
- Improved design of some emoticons
- Unicode 11.0 Emoticons.
- New function to reply privately to group messages
- Group button for making group calls and video calls
- Preview links and text when sharing to multiple chats at once
- Add stickers to favorites from the list of recent items
- Picture in Picture mode for YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and Streamable videos.
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes
The official list of news from GBWhatsApp Transparent 6.85, not forgetting all the news above, would be:
- [ New ] Base Updated to 2.19.17
- [ Added ] New Emojis
- [ Added ] You can call Participants in groups
- [ Added ] Reply in Private from Group (Select any Message in group – Open Options – Reply Privately)
- [ Fixed ] Crash when search in themes
- Many More Fixes
Download GBWhatsApp Transparent 6.85
There are 2 versions to download GBWhatsApp Transparent, depending on whether we want to install it as the main number, then we will download the version or package com.whatsapp, or as an extra number, then we will download the version or package com.gbwhatsapp.
It is always advisable to make a backup of our conversations before installing or updating, also, if you are going to install it for the first time, before you must uninstall the WhatsApp or modification that you have installed in the number where you want to install.