After a few weeks of uncertainty, a new version of GBWhatsApp has finally been released (not to be confused with WhatsApp Plus, although it is the same thing), specifically the new version 6.85, an update that we could almost consider minor, but with which the developer announces that the application is very alive.
Really the most remarkable thing about this new version is the new base on which the application is based, version 2.19.17 of WhatsApp for Android. Although this is a big leap from its previous base, version 2.18.327, is not the latest version available of the official application.
What’s new in GBWhatsApp 6.85
The new features of GBWhatsApp 6.85 we have to look precisely in its new base, which highlights 3 new features, the new emojis Unicode 11.0, the function to reply privately group messages and the new button to make group calls in groups.
The official list of news is as follows:
- [ New ] Base Updated to 2.19.17
- [ Added ] New Emojis
- [ Added ] You can call Participants in groups
- [ Added ] Reply in Private from Group (Select any Message in group – Open Options – Reply Privately)
- [ Fixed ] Crash when search in themes
- Many More Fixes
Download GBWhatsApp 6.85
In case you don’t know it yet, before installing GBWhatsApp you must know the set of instructions of your Android device, for it uses the Droid Hardware Info application. From the SYSTEM tab look for the set of instructions for your device.
Finally, always remember to make a backup before installing the application. Also, if you install it for the first time before you must delete the WhatsApp or modification that you have installed in the number where you are going to install.
The links to download GBWhatsApp 6.85 are as follows:
- GBWhatsApp (Main Number): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86_
- GBWhatsApp (Second Number): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86_
- GBWhatsApp (Third Number): _armeabi-v7a_ | _arm64-v8a_ | _x86_
Via > WhatsAndMods