GBWhatsApp is getting an update full of new features. The latest version, version 10.40, brings a couple of new features that you are sure to like, plus a new foundation, amazing performance improvements, and of course, many bug fixes.
First of all we must clarify that this GBWhatsApp is not the official version, the official version stopped releasing updates a long time ago, but it is a Fouad WhatsApp remod, where only the name is changed and a couple of links are added to the new developer, nothing else.
GBWhatsApp 10.40 – All new
The base is the stable version 2.20.123 of WhatsApp for Android, so we won’t have video calls from up to 8 users. Individual and group chats have also been separated, in addition to adding the possibility of activating a VPN Proxy.
All the new features of GBWhatsApp 10.40 are the following:
- Version 10.40:
- [Added] Proxy VPN
- [Added] More Icons
- [Fixed] Fix Privacy
- [Improvement] Performance and speed of application
- [Fixed] Fix the appearance of errors in some devices
- [Fixed] Other improvements and fixes
- Version 10.35:
- [Updated] Base: 2.20.123
- [Exclusive] Option to Separate Chats / Groups conversations into two screens!
- [Added] Swipe chat row in home screen to see quick actions
- [Added] Use new WhatsApp Fingerprint UI
- [Added] Bottom bar style option to Home UI
- [Added] Dark Mode for WhatsApp and YoSettings
- [Added] Download Emoji variants from YoSettings
- [Added] Option to use Phone system emoji variant for WhatsApp
- [Improvement] Reduce APK size to 33mb!
- [Improvement] Performance and speed
- [Fixed] People pictures shows incorrectly in Instagram status style
- [Fixed] Status text not appearing sometimes when replying to status
- [Fixed] Toolbar icons changing to white randomly
- [Fixed] YoThemes Server not loading
- [Fixed] Black line when scrolling when Instagram status style is enabled
-  Other improvements and fixes
If you want to install GBWhatsApp as a primary number, then you will have to download the com.whatsapp package. If you want to install it as a secondary or extra number, then you will have to download the com.gbwhatsapp package.
If you are installing GBWhatsApp for the first time, then first make a backup of your conversations and uninstall the WhatsApp or modification you have installed on the number where you want to install it. If you are upgrading, you do not have to uninstall anything.
Source > GBWhatsApp