Google Podcasts for iOS is officially available in the App Store: the variant for iPhone and iPad devices was published a few hours ago by the company Mountain View and since its first release it integrates all the latest graphics introduced in Android a couple of days ago.
In fact, the home screen has three main tabs:
- Home: tab dedicated to the playback of all your favorite podcasts;
- Search: a dedicated section where you can find all the most popular podcasts, the most searched ones and more;
- Activity: the section through which you can manage all your episodes, including downloads, listening history and subscription management.
Google Podcasts for iOS – Features
- Subscribe and listen to all your favorite podcasts.
- Explore show and episode recommendations just for you.
- Browse popular and trending shows in comedy, news, sports, and more.
- Listen at faster playback speeds or skip over silences.
- Queue up episodes for a seamless listening experience.
- Easily keep track of your listening history, downloads, and subscriptions.
- Listen on multiple devices – phone, laptop, smart speaker – without losing your place.
- Auto-download shows to listen offline and on the go.
- Discover podcasts using Google Search and Google Assistant.
Google Podcasts requires iOS 12.0 or higher. It’s compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch and can be downloaded for free.
Download Google Podcasts > App Store