Huawei Nova 4 becomes official with hole screen and triple rear camera, bringing to the market, for now USA and China, a solution almost identical to Honor View 20 but better or worse depending on the points of view.
Huawei Nova 4 has a 6.4 inch screen with FHD+ resolution and hole, SoC Kirin 970 (instead of 980), 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage. The multimedia compartment consists of a triple rear camera with 48MP main sensor (such as Honro View 20) and a single 25MP front camera, integrated into the top and left of the panel.
However, compared to the top-of-the-range Honor, Nova 4 actually has 3 different cameras, two of which can be used separately:
- Main 48 f/1.8
- 16+2MP Wide f/2.2
- Third 2MP f/2.4
Technical Specifications of Huawei Nova 4
- 6.4-inch screen with FHD+ resolution (2310×1080 pixels)
- SoC Octa-Core Kirin 970 with 10 nm production process
- Mali-G72 GPU MP12
- 8 GB RAM
- 128 GB internal storage
- 48+16+2MP triple rear camera (f/1.8 – f/2.2 – f/2.4)
- Triple rear camera 20+16+2MP[Standard variant]
- 25MP front camera with electronic EIS image stabilization and f/2.0 aperture
- Android 9.0 operating system Foot with EMUI 9.0.1 customization
- The battery is 3,750 mAh and supports a fast charge of 18W.
- Rear circular fingerprint sensor.
- Weight: 172g
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, USB Type C
Huawei Nova 4 will arrive in Europe in the coming weeks at prices between 400 and 500 euros.