MBWhatsApp is possibly the best WhatsApp MOD with iPhone style that we can find today, and is that it gets a user interface identical to the iOS version. But this is not all, as it has hundreds of extra features over the original WhatsApp application.
In addition, being a remodel of Fouad WhatsApp, has all the features that it has, in addition to its own exclusive, and is that its developer gives us “gift” in each new update some new exclusive feature that only find in MBWhatsApp.
Regarding its features, there are many, hundreds, and as we have already mentioned, by inheriting all of them from Fouad, we will have hundreds of extra features such as full customization of the application, privacy options, as many as you may want, and many more extra options within the application.
Here are the main features that we can find in MBWhatsApp:
- Home WhatsApp for iPhone style
- Thousands of themes available for download from the same application.
- State privacy and possibility to write up to 250 characters.
- Emojis changer.
- Up to 2 WhatsApp accounts on the same device.
- Notification hiding.
- Sending of files up to 50MB.
- Video sending limit up to 700MB.
- Sending photos without loss of quality, as they can not be compressed.
- Protection of individual chats by password, pin or pattern.
- Hide connection status from our contacts.
- Privacy options (any you can think of).
- Font editing by size, colour and type.
- Use of filters when sending photos or videos.
- Stickers available.
- And more…
What’s new on MBWhatsApp 8.70
With each new update we will find new exclusive features that your developer adds. This time, the complete list of new features of MBWhatsApp 8.70 is:
- Version 8.70:
- [Added] Voice Changer for voice notes (Chat > 3-dot > Voice Changer). Record voice note and send.
- [Added] Preview and confirm before sending sticker (FMMods > Conversation)
- [Added] Option to delete downloaded emojis packs
- [Added] Archived row in home screen now takes themes color
- [Fixed] Slow messages sending in groups
- [Misc] Many other fixes and improvements
- Version 8.66:
- [Fixed] Some bugs
- [Added] Animated Toolbar
- [Added] Click icon camera ( status section ) for show camera/splitter video
- [Improved] Mbsettings redesign
- [Fixed] Button settings in bottom dialog
- [Fixed] Statuses rows background
- [Fixed] Fabs in status section.
- [Misc] Little things that I forgot.
- Version 8.65:
- [Base] Fouad 8.65
- [Added] Option to change the color of the voice icon.
- [Added] Option to hide the new attachment design
- [Fixed] New group in bottom dialog.
- [Fixed] New Group/Broadcast in header (no need to hide a chat)
- Version 8.60:
- [Fixed] Toast profile ( second package )
- [Fixed] Toast status
- [Fixed] New Group
- [Fixed] Spanish language
- [Fixed] Chat history
- [Fixed] Custom Notifications
- [Fixed] Option to view / delete status
- [Added] New Home Redesign
- [Added] Hide/Show archived chats
- [Added] Mention Mark
- [Added] Online/Offline Dot
- [Added] Blue Tick on Reply for Groups (It is automatically enabled with normal Blue tick on Reply option)
- [Added] Load theme from ZIP file
- [Added] new UI for Copy selection of text from message bubble (Highlight Bubble > 3 dots > Message Selection)
- [Added] Option to change the color of the Dot Online
- [Added]Option to change the background of divider unread messages (in conversation)
- [Added] Forward icon/background color
- [Enabled] Disappear message
- [Misc] Fixes and Many other things that I forgot :p
How to Install or Update
If this is the first time you are going to install MBWhatsApp, then it is recommended that you follow the steps that we comment below, they are very simple:
- Make a backup of your chats (Settings > Chats > Backup” and click on “Save” )
- Uninstall the WhatsApp or MOD you have installed
- Enable the option to install from unknown sources, to do this activate the option “Install from unknown sources” or “Unknown sources” from Phone Settings > Security.
- Download the package of the modification you want to install
- Follow the installation steps, verify number, give permissions, restore backup, write nick…
- Click on NEVER when you ask us how often to upload the backups to Google Drive
If what you want is to update MBWhatsApp, then the steps to follow are even easier, since we only have to download the same package of the modification that we have installed on our Android device and click on it to install it.
To download MBWhatsApp its author has created 2 packages: the package or APK com.whatsapp, recommended to install as the main number of our WhatsApp account, and the package com.mbwhatsapp, to install as an extra number.
Here are the download links for the latest version available: