MNWhatsApp is one of the most popular WhatsApp MODs being made in recent days and has just been updated to the new version 7 (MD × iOS). It is an update with many exclusive features that make this great modification different from the others.
This modification is also known as MNWA or Minimal WhatsApp, and although its developer usually introduces many features exclusively, in reality it is a “remodel” of Fouad WhatsApp, which is improved in many aspects, especially in terms of customization.
Its author, Minimal, uses Google’s Material Design style to give it a different touch of personalization, also allowing us to customize practically everything that appears in the application, such as conversation bubbles, ticks, text entries and more.
As for the privacy options, we can say that we have at our disposal all the imaginable ones, such as entering the application without being detected by our contacts, the ticks becoming blue only if we answer, seeing states without being seen and many more.
It also has the possibility of downloading themes, being able to make it practically unique along with the customization options. And all this without forgetting the extra functions, such as writing states of up to 250 characters, sending photos without losing quality, etc.
New MNWhatsApp 7 (MD × iOS)
In this version the base is still the version 22.214.171.124 of WhatsApp for Android, so in this aspect we will not find anything new. Where we will find news is in the new features, especially regarding customization, and bugs fixed.
The complete list of what’s new in MNWhatsApp 7 (MD × iOS) is:
- New emojis iOS 14 style
- Fixed the error that displayed an MNWA update message (Under Test).
- Stability and more improvements.
- Fix for storage access on devices with Android 9, 10 and 11 (Android 11 under test).
- New icons for the emoji bar.
- New icons for the emoji selector in status or images.
- New icons for screen during a call or video call.
- The call and video call icons (conversation header) have been made a bit thicker (now they look better).
- New design for the attachments menu.
- Improvement in the icons of the audios within the conversation.
- Redesign of the fast scroll button within the conversation.
- Improved speed and stability of MNWA.
- Fixed black icon for attachment when replying to a status.
- New camera design.
- New style of Indicator for pinned chats.
- 1 MB less heavy (xd).
- Many more things for you to discover …
How to Install or Update
It is important when installing MNWhatsApp for the first time, to follow one of very simple steps that will make your installation trouble-free. The steps to install for the first time are:
- Backup your chats, but not on Google Drive (Settings > Chats > Backup” and click on “Save”).
- Uninstall any type of WhatsApp you have installed on the number you want to install.
- Activate the installation of applications from unknown sources (Phone settings > Security).
- Download the APK you want to install (at the end of the article are the download links) and click on it to start installing.
- Verify the number and RESTORE the backup.
- Write our name or nickname and end.
If you want to update MNWhatsApp to the latest version available, you only have to download the same package or APK that you have installed in your Android device and install it. There is no need to uninstall anything.
There are two packages or APK to download MNWhatsApp, the com.whatsapp, to install as our main WhatsApp account number, and the com.mnwa, to install as an extra number. Each package has 2 versions, Telegram X and iOS, the only difference is the type of sound when receiving or sending messages.
Here are the direct download links:
Download MNWhatsApp > com.whatsapp (iOS) | com.whatsapp (Discord) | com.whatsapp (Stock) | com.whatsapp (Telegram X)