MNWhatsApp is one of the most popular WhatsApp MODs being made in recent days and has just been updated to the new version 7. It is an update with many exclusive features that make this great modification different from the others.
This modification is also known as MNWA or Minimal WhatsApp, and although its developer usually introduces many features exclusively, in reality it is a “remodel” of Fouad WhatsApp, which is improved in many aspects, especially in terms of customization.
Its author, Minimal, uses Google’s Material Design style to give it a different touch of personalization, also allowing us to customize practically everything that appears in the application, such as conversation bubbles, ticks, text entries and more.
As for the privacy options, we can say that we have at our disposal all the imaginable ones, such as entering the application without being detected by our contacts, the ticks becoming blue only if we answer, seeing states without being seen and many more.
It also has the possibility of downloading themes, being able to make it practically unique along with the customization options. And all this without forgetting the extra functions, such as writing states of up to 250 characters, sending photos without losing quality, etc.
New MNWhatsApp 7 Beta 3
In this version the base is still the version 188.8.131.52 of WhatsApp for Android, so in this aspect we will not find anything new. Where we will find news is in the new features, especially regarding customization, and bugs fixed.
The complete list of what’s new in MNWhatsApp 7 Beta 3 is:
- Base updated to version 184.108.40.206 (Stable).
- Improvements in the interface icons. (EXCLUSIVE FROM MNWA)
- New ”Gradient” design for the attachment menu. (EXCLUSIVE FROM MNWA)
- New method to optimize MNWA; Yes, MNWA is still fast (But now even more so) (MNNWA EXCLUSIVE)
- The fonts now work properly and new ones have been added; G Round, LIN, MIUI 12, One UI and iOS 13 (Yes, the original iOS 13 font). (EXCLUSIVE FROM MNWA)
- Introduction of the secondary packages (com.mnwa), now you can use 2 lines with MNWA (Under test)
- Extended shelf life, now you can forget about the annoying notice that you have 30 days left to use WhatsApp.
- Added Telegram X style text input for Android.
- Added missing fonts in previous versions.
- Added row resizer.
- Corrected the delay of the messages.
- WhatsApp default theme.
- Added 1 new row style for the main screen. (MNWA EXCLUSIVE)
- New and improved style of lower navigation bar. (MNWA EXCLUSIVE)
- Added coloring option for the “forward” button and its respective background (Conversation > Bubbles and ticks)
- Subjected to a process of optimization of the application: It means making MNWA more fluid (UNDER TEST).
- ONE UI style on the main screen.
- New styles for the stories in the main screen: IG, Facebook,
- New design for the tabs at the bottom of the main screen
- New alert window to change the day and night mode.
- Options to color the story elements on the main screen.
- Translator within the conversation (YOU NEED TO HAVE GOOGLE TRANSLATE INSTALLED FOR THIS).
- Added 10 new row styles for main screen conversations (MNWA EXCLUSIVE).
- Option to color the conversation row cards.
- Added new icons for the interface.
- Added new style for the quick contact viewer of the main screen.
- Added new text entries within the conversation: Facebook Remix, Rebellion Remix, One UI MD (MNWA EXCLUSIVE)
- Improved iOS 13 text input.
- 4 Header styles for the contact name on the conversation screen (MNWA EXCLUSIVE)
- ONE UI style launcher icons (MNWA EXCLUSIVE)
How to Install or Update
It is important when installing MNWhatsApp for the first time, to follow one of very simple steps that will make your installation trouble-free. The steps to install for the first time are:
- Backup your chats, but not on Google Drive (Settings > Chats > Backup” and click on “Save”).
- Uninstall any type of WhatsApp you have installed on the number you want to install.
- Activate the installation of applications from unknown sources (Phone settings > Security).
- Download the APK you want to install (at the end of the article are the download links) and click on it to start installing.
- Verify the number and RESTORE the backup.
- Write our name or nickname and end.
If you want to update MNWhatsApp to the latest version available, you only have to download the same package or APK that you have installed in your Android device and install it. There is no need to uninstall anything.
There are two packages or APK to download MNWhatsApp, the com.whatsapp, to install as our main WhatsApp account number, and the com.mnwa, to install as an extra number. Each package has 2 versions, Telegram X and iOS, the only difference is the type of sound when receiving or sending messages.
Here are the direct download links: