NSWhatsApp also gets a new update to version 8.35. This is an update with many new features over its previous version 8.26, mostly related to bug fixes and overall application performance improvements.
NSWhatsApp is completely based on Fouad WhatsApp, it’s a remodel. In previous versions it was based on GBWhatsApp, it also had 3D features and its developer added extra functions that were not available in the original. Now it only changes the color and design of the application icons.
What’s new in version 8.35
It could really confuse us the official list of new features in the new version 8.35, because some bugs or changes are from Fouad version 8.31, version to which this modification of WhatsApp was not updated, such as error in the installation of the application, Instagram style interface…
The complete list of what’s new in NSWhatsApp 8.35 is:
- [Added] Group chats now have separate tab (Optional)
- [Added] Separate Group Tab for Bottom Bar
- [Added] Dubai (Arabic) Font
- [Fixed] “App Not Installed” error
- [Fixed] Fingerprint timeout randomly switches to “Immediately”
- [Fixed] Swipe between screens when Swipe Row is enabled
- [Improved] Switch Light/Dark Mode will SAVE your current settings and restore it when switching
- [Improved] Fonts preview
- [Fixed] Hide Second Tick
- [Fixed] IG Status disappearing
- [Fixed] WhatsApp emojis/stickers show in phone gallery
- [Fixed] Bottom bar not working in Urdu language
- [Fixed] Group description not clear in Dark Mode
- [Fixed] Custom Privacy checkbox not showing in RTL languages
- [Fixed]Other bugs
- [Misc] Improved (Arabic, Urdu, German, Turkish, Spanish, Russian) Translations
- [Note] Returned default UI to Tabs
- [Note] Airplane icon / dark mod icon are showing in group tab even disable it… It’s not a bug it’s normal because of new group tab..
- [Note] Swipe row works sometimes and doesn’t work sometimes (Rare Condition) it will fixed in future updates.
Download NSWhatsApp 8.35
There are 3 packages to download NSWhatsApp that have been color-coded by their developer; download blue to install as your primary WhatsApp account number, and use red or orange to install as a secondary or extra number.
If you are installing the NSWhatsApp for the first time, then first back up your conversations and uninstall the WhatsApp or modification you have installed on the number you want to install it on. If you are upgrading, you do not have to uninstall anything.
Source > DownloadAppsMobile