NSWhatsApp is a quite popular WhatsApp MOD, especially at the beginning, as it added some very original 3D effects to its user interface. But many extra features were also added, making it a very attractive modification for the MOD user.
Today NSWhatsApp is a modification that is based on Fouad WhatsApp, like the vast majority of modifications. In addition, its developer stopped adding the original 3D effects, hopefully they will come back someday, although it must be said that it still adds some extra functions compared to the modification it is based on.
As you can see in the NSWhatsApp images, its user interface is different from the original one, based on colours depending on the download package we use (red, blue or orange). Otherwise, it is exactly the same as Fouad WhatsApp, so we will only find differences in the colors, which we could easily put with Fouad.
A list of the main features we can find in NSWhatsApp is the following:
- Based on 2.20.123
- Anti-Ban Function
- Supports calls
- Hide your “last time”
- Privacy Mods
- Supports Themes
- DND mode
- Ability to hide chats (using a pattern or password)
- Possibility to send a message or call unknown numbers.
- Ability to translate messages into different languages.
- Ability to download states/histories
- Possibility of sending transmissions to groups
- Theme server ( to download/apply themes )
- Change style of ticks/bubbles
- (17) Ticks & (13) Choice of bubble styles
- Statistics of counters for groups
- Show Online/Last View on Main Screen
- Send video with a size greater than 16MB
- Send more than 10 images at a time
What’s New on NSWhatsApp 8.45
Here we will also find nothing new about the modification on which it is based, so we will have as a base for the application the version 18.104.22.168 of WhatsApp for Android. This version features a separate group tab on the bottom bar and other bug fixes and performance improvements.
The complete list of what’s new in NSWhatsApp 8.45 is:
- [Base] Base 22.214.171.124
- [Added] Enable Chats/Groups separate without IG Stories
- [Fixed] Messages Delay
- [Fixed] Broadcast icon not showing on broadcast messages
- [Fixed] Hide Blue Microphone not working
- [Fixed] Status Seen/Unseen color not working in Status page
- [Fixed] Crash when setting Wallpaper in Chat/Group
- [Fixed] Hide second tick
- [Fixed] Other bugs
How to Install or Update
If we want to install NSWhatsApp for the first time on our Android device, then we will have to follow a series of very simple but important steps that we tell you below:
- We backup our conversions to local, not the Google Drive, to do this go to “Settings > Chats > Backup” and click on “Save”.
- Uninstall the WhatsApp or MOD you have installed.
- Activate the option to install applications from unknown sources. It is usually in Phone Settings > Security.
- Download the package you want to install, depending on where you want to install it.
- Click on the downloaded package or APK, and do not click on Restore until you have verified your number.
- We introduce our name or nick and that’s it.
If we want to update NSWhatsApp to the latest version available, then the steps to follow are easier. We simply download the same package we have installed and install it without uninstalling anything or verifying our number.
To download NSWhatsApp we have up to 3 different packages or APK; the Blue package we will download to install the application as the main number of our WhatsApp account, while the red and orange packages we will use to install it as a secondary or extra number.
Below are the direct links to download the application: