OnePlus 7 and the Pro variant are updated in the Open Beta channel of Oxygen OS and receive version 11, which corrects the errors of the OB10 distributed in the middle of the month. Also new are the security patches, now related to the month of March, as well as the introduced functionality of real-time translation through subtitles during video calls, currently available in English, French, German, Chinese and Hindi.
As you can see below, several issues have been fixed which greatly improve overall performance, as well as adding instant translation, although Spanish is not supported at the moment, hopefully in future updates it will be added.
What’s new in OxygenOS Open Beta 11
- Fixed the frame rate issue to improve screen recording experience
- Updated Android Security patch to 2020.03
- Fixed the random switch to Gboard while using SwiftKey or a 3rd party keyboard
- Optimized the adaptive brightness features
- Instant translation
- Added Instant translation feature, Provides real-time subtitles during video calls, supports 5 languages (English, French, German, Hindi, and Chinese)
In addition to the usual recommendations on software (in)stability, please note that the update is available in OTA mode for all those who have Open Beta 10 already installed on their compatible smartphone.