Samsung has officially launched the new Samsung Galaxy A31, ending the trail of rumors that began in early December and continued until a few days ago. Prior to this, two other models from the Galaxy family, the Galaxy A11 and the Galaxy A41, were announced.
The Samsung Galaxy A31 raises the bar slightly compared to the A11 and features a SoC Octa-Core (Dual 2.0GHz + Hexa 1.7GHz), up to 6GB of RAM, a quad back camera with a 48MP main sensor, a fingerprint sensor integrated under the display, and a 5,000 mAh battery with support for a quick 15W charge.
Samsung Galaxy A31 – Features
Here are the main features of the Galaxy A31:
- SoC: Octa-Core (Dual 2.0GHz + Hexa 1.7GHz)
- Screen: Super AMOLED Infinity-U 6.4″ with FHD+ resolution (2400×1080 pixels)
- 4/6 GB RAM
- 64/128 GB expandable storage memory via a microSD slot up to 512 GB
- Rear quadrant: 48+8+5+5MP (main f/2.0 + ultra wide angle f/2.2 + depth f/2.4 + macro f/2.4)
- Front: 20MP f/2.2
- Connectivity: Dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0
- Sensors: On-screen fingerprint, NFC
- Battery: 5,000 mAh with 15W quick charge support
- Dimensions and weight:
- 159.3 x 73.1 x 8.6 x mm
- 185 grams
- Colors: Black Crush Prism, Blue Crush Prism, Red Crush Prism, White Crush Prism
- Operating system: Android 10 with a customization of a UI 2.0
Pricing and Availability
At this time, the company has not released any information on pricing and availability.