After a long journey of rumours, Samsung Galaxy A8+ finally comes to light, and we showed you a real image a few days ago, ahead of the official presentation thanks to a video shot from Bangladesh.
From the Infinity screen, to the two front cameras, passing through the name of the terminal that is shown inside the settings window, there is no doubt that the one in the video shows the expected Galaxy A8+ (2018), smartphone that until a few weeks ago was being referred by rumors with the name of Galaxy A7 (2018).
Samsung Galaxy A8+ is fully displayed on video
The video initially focuses on the home screen and the terminal’s aesthetics, followed by an overview of the multimedia compartment, consisting of two 16 + 8 MP front sensors and a single 16 megapixel rear camera.
The final part of the video reveals, in a fairly complete way, all the technical data sheet that we show you below.
Features of the Samsung Galaxy A8+
- Display screen Infinity 6″ SuperAMOLED FullHD+ (2220 x 1080), 2.5D, 3D Glass
- Exynos Samsung 7885 octa-core Exynos processor, configured with two 2.2 Ghz cores and six 1.6 Ghz cores.
- Android 8.0 Oreo
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB internal memory expandable via microSD
- IP68 certified, USB output type C, rear fingerprint sensor
- 16MP rear camera, PDAF (f/1.7)
- 16 MP (f/1.9) and 8 MP (f/1.9) double front camera
- Dimensions: 159.9 x 75.7 x 8.3 mm
- 3500mAh battery with fast charging support.
>>> If you use Telegram you are interested in subscribing to our Telegram Channel, with all the blog articles and much more.