Another of the most awaited updates by the WhatsApp MODs fans is coming, although maybe not so much anymore. It’s the new YoWhatsApp update, specifically version 8.31, an update with many new, better and bugfixes.
The original developer of YoWhatsApp stopped maintaining the application and now it is another developer who is in charge of updating it, or rather making a Fouad WhatsApp remodel with the only difference of the name of the modification.
Among the new features of this new version we will find the new base 2.20.123, a pity that the stable version 2.20.157 was released at the same time, we would have the possibility to make video calls of up to 8 users, among other new features and improvements.
In addition, the possibility of dividing individual and group chats into two different tabs has also been included, and sliding any chat left or right from the home screen to access quick actions. The full list of new features in YoWhatsApp 8.31 is as follows:
- [Updated] Base: 2.20.123
- [Exclusive] Option to Separate Chats / Groups conversations into two screens!
- [Added] Swipe chat row in home screen to see quick actions
- [Added] Use new WhatsApp Fingerprint UI
- [Added] Bottom bar style option to Home UI
- [Added] Dark Mode for WhatsApp and YoSettings
- [Added] Download Emoji variants from YoSettings
- [Added] Option to use Phone system emoji variant for WhatsApp
- [Improvement] Reduce APK size to 33mb!
- [Improvement] Performance and speed
- [Fixed] People pictures shows incorrectly in Instagram status style
- [Fixed] Status text not appearing sometimes when replying to status
- [Fixed] Toolbar icons changing to white randomly
- [Fixed] YoThemes Server not loading
- [Fixed] Black line when scrolling when Instagram status style is enabled
-  Other improvements and fixes
As you can see in the download links, there are 3 different packages to download YoWhatsApp. Remember that the package com.whatsapp is used to install it as the main number of our WhatsApp account, while the other 2 are used to install it as an extra number.
If you are installing YoWhatsApp for the first time, then first make a backup of your conversations and uninstall the WhatsApp or modification you have installed on the number you want to install it on. If you are upgrading, you do not have to uninstall anything.