YoWhatsApp is undoubtedly one of the best modifications available today, with all the customization options imaginable, plus the possibility of downloading a theme from the thousands of free themes in your store. To all this you have to add privacy and some extra features.
This modification of WhatsApp was created by Yousef Al Basha, who left it a long time ago, although we all know that he is still working on Fouad WhatsApp, the modification on which he is currently based and to which he owes all the new features that he is adding update after update.
The features of YoWhatsApp are really impressive, and we can find all kinds of customization options, themes, privacy options, plus extra features especially related to sending multimedia files.
If we look for all the privacy options that exist, then this is our modification, where we can activate options to not be seen when we enter the application, read messages or see states without our contacts noticing, put the blue ticks only when we answer a message and much more.
Customization is also one of the most important aspects of the application, and that is that besides being able to download topics, there are thousands of free ones, we can customize absolutely everything, such as editing the type of font, the ticks, the bubbles, the notifications, etc.
Finally, we would like to highlight the extra functions it has, such as blocking the application with a pattern, fingerprint or pin by clicking on WhatsApp on the start screen, sending images without loss of quality or larger, writing in the states with more characters available, etc.
News on YoWhatsApp 8.46
With the last version 8.46 of the modification many new features have been included, among them the new base of the application, it is now the version 22.214.171.124 of WhatsApp for Android and a new user interface, as well as correcting many bugs and introducing general performance improvements to the application.
The complete and official list of YoWhatsApp 8.46 is as follows:
- Version 8.46:
- [Extend] Extend Expiry Date
- Version 8.45:
- [Added] Enable Chats/Groups separate without IG Stories
- [Fixed] Messages Delay
- [Fixed] Group tab unread counter flickering
- [Fixed] Broadcast icon not showing on broadcast messages
- [Fixed] Hide Blue Microphone not working
- [Fixed] Status Seen/Unseen color not working in Status page
- [Fixed] Hide View Status in Custom Privacy
- [Fixed] Crash when setting Wallpaper in Chat/Group
- [Fixed] One UI tab title shows when switching pages
- [Fixed] One UI Title showing twice sometimes
- [Disabled] Swipe Row by default
- Version 8.40:
- [Base] Base 126.96.36.199
- [Added] Exclusive One UI Design
- [Added] New Default Theme (Light/Night)
- [Added] New styles for IG Story
- [Added] New UI for adding a status from IG Story
- [Added] New UI design for Bottom Bar Styles
- [Added] New UI for activating options (airplane mode, light/night mode)
- [Added] Animate name in header when it is too long
- [Added] Animate Airplane icon when turned ON to alert you
- [Added] Color options for IG Story elements
- Fixed Contact Pic not showing when sending media in groups
- [Fixed] Airplane and Light/Night mode icon not hiding in Groups tab
- [Fixed] Bottom bar styles not working correctly RTL
- [Updated] Translations
- [Note] In-conversations translate feature now requires (Google Translate) App to be installed
How to Install or Update
If we are going to install YoWhatsApp for the first time on our Android device, then we must follow a series of steps that we explain in detail below:
- We make a backup, go to “Settings > Chats > Backup” and click on Save.
- Uninstall the WhatsApp or modification that we already have installed in the number where we want to install YoWhatsApp
- If we don’t have it activated yet, then from our device settings we activate the option to install applications from unknown sources. It is usually in Phone Settings > Security.
- Download the package or APK you want to install, depending on whether you want to install the modification as a main or extra number.
- Click on the downloaded APK or package, and it will start to install.
- Do not click on restore until the number has been verified.
- Introduce your name or nick and that’s it.
If we want to update YoWhatsApp the process is easier, just download the same package we have installed and click it to install it. There is no need to uninstall anything or verify our number again.
To download YoWhatsApp there are up to 3 different packages or APKs, so depending on whether we want to install it as a main or extra number, we will download one or the other. If we want to install it as main number then we download the package com.whatsapp, if it is as extra number, then either of the other two.
Next we leave you all the download links of the application: