ZTE Axon 11 5G is official: the Chinese company announced it today, thus putting an end to the rumors that have accompanied us in recent days. The new smartphone is the Asian manufacturer’s third device to be compatible with next-generation networks: before its announcement, the product portfolio with 5G support only included Axon 10 Pro 5G and Axon 10s Pro 5G.
Unlike what was leaked in the weeks leading up to the presentation, Axon 11 is not equipped with the Snapdragon 865: the beating heart of the device is once again a Qualcomm chipset, the Snapdragon 765G to be precise, a mid-to-high end SoC announced at the beginning of December that guarantees 5G support.
ZTE Axon 11 5G – Specifications
- SoC: Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G with 7nm production process and Snapdragon X52 modem
- GPU: Adreno 620
- Display: 6.47″ AMOLED 6.47″ with FHD+ resolution (2340×1080), curved edges and drop-shaped notches
- 6/8GB RAM
- 128/256GB of microSD expandable storage memory
- Rear Quad: 64+8+2+2MP (main f/1.89 + wide angle f/2.2 + macro f/2.4 + depth f/2.4)
- Front: 20MP f/2.0
- Connectivity. Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, Galileo, GLONASS, GPS, USB-C
- Audio: DTS: X Ultra
- Sensors: fingerprints under the display
- Battery: 4,000 mAh with Quick Charge 4+ 18W Quick Charge support
- Dimensions and weight:
- 159.2 × 73.4 × 7.9mm
- 168 grams
- Operating System: Android 10 with MiFavor 10 customization
Price and Availability
ZTE Axon 11 5G will be available in the Chinese market in three different memory variants at the following sales prices:
- 6/128GB – 2698 Yuan (355 euros at the exchange rate).
- 8/128GB – 2998 Yuan (394 euros at the exchange rate).
- 8/256GB – 3398 Yuan (444 euros at the exchange rate).